Who are we
Sdr. Højrupvejen 130
+45 65 98 22 23
Links to other websites etc.
On our website, in our emails and on our social-media profiles, we may have links to other companies, apps or websites (“other websites”) that aren’t ours. This policy doesn’t cover how those other websites process your data. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Why, what and for how long we process your data
We process your data for these purposes:
We process the following ordinary data about you:
- Email address
We don’t process any sensitive data.
We process your data on the following legal bases: GDPR Article 6.1.a, contract performance GDPR Article 6.1.b, GDPR Article 6.1.f
We will retain your data processed for this purpose for as long as needed.
If you would like more information about our legal basis for processing your data, feel free to contact us. Some of the grounds for processing your data overlap, so there may be several reasons which justify us processing your data. We do not sell or rent your data to marketers or third parties. We may use your data in other ways than described here but we’ll inform you about these purposes when we collect your data. Please note that special circumstances or legal requirements may mean that such periods may be shorter or longer, depending on the purpose of complying with legal requirements for the erasure or keeping of information.
Do we use web beacons or tracking pixels?
Our emails may contain a “web beacon” (or “tracking pixel”) to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email.
We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users and to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them.
The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should read the email in plain text view or with images disabled.
Keeping your data safe
We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your data within our company. The Internet is not a 100% secure environment and that means we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us. Emails sent via the Internet might not be encrypted, so we advise you not to include any confidential or sensitive information in your emails to us
Third parties and processors
We may use companies (processors) to help us deliver our services to you. When we use a processor we make sure that there is a legal agreement in place regarding how they will be handling data on our behalf. We’ll also make sure that they have appropriate security measures in place and if they are located outside the EU, we’ll of course make sure that there is a legal agreement in place allowing us to give them access to the data.
You have the following rights:
1. Your right of access and rectification – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data or ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process but as a main rule you can always contact us and ask for your information.
2. Your right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your information in certain circumstances.
3. You also have the right to have the processing of your data restricted.
4. Your right to withdraw your consent: If processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by email email@example.com.
5. Your right to restriction of processing and object to processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information and a similar right to object to processing.
6. Your right to data portability: You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
7. Where your data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data about you for such marketing.
The law gives us one month to respond to you, but we will try to respond sooner. There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain e.g. you have the right of data portability in a specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity. You are always welcome to contact us and ask. The same goes for some of the other rights.
You can always lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, for example www.datatilsynet.dk.
Assistance and additional information
If you have questions about the policy or wish to take steps to exercise your rights feel free to contact us using the contact details on this page.
This document was last updated on April 7, 2021